Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbore Sunday

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals
I have been gone a little bit. I have been busy. Not really. I got my training done. Hurray!
So, I went out and celebrated. Had a little bit of fun last night. Went and got crabs from Joe's Crab Shack. Watched people dance to YMCA and humiliate a lady by making her dance a hula dance while they sang happy birthday to her. Pretty funny. I wore a bib as I cracked away at the crab legs.
Then we went downtown Boise. Hung out at China Blue. Then we went from bar to bar looking for somewhere to chill. The Pear was jam packed. I was sad. We went to The Lush. That place is the crappiest place to go to. They charge $7 for a bottled water. The waitresses ignore me every single time. I guess they don't depend on tips. I glared the guy behind the bar down. Paul and I had sex on the beach. A good drink there for once. Last drink I had there was a dirty martini and it was crap. I think they use garlic instead of olive juice.
I spent my first day on my new team for the week. I will be trading shifts here pretty soon. I liked the shift I was given but then I saw what they were doing to the shifts this round. They are going to drive some people nutty I am sure. I feel beat up mentally. They drug me down to another position for no apparent reason then retrained me and people think I am new to the whole thing. I felt discouraged about being questioned about things that are according to the rules. Of course, the new boss person does not know.
Right now, we watch the Puppy Bowl. I was a little eager to watch the Super Bowl. Unfortunately, I had to work. Oh well, I'm not a sports fanatic anyway. I am having more fun watching Frank respond to the squeaky toys on the television.
Other things I have been up to? I have been looking for Prince videos on YouTube. Due to the lawsuit, there are many that do not have sound. I am sure they would be great if I could hear them. Apparently, he lost though. There are some random ones with sound again. It's kind of like finding the bits and pieces to Tel el Armana. I found this one where he covers a Joni Mitchell song. It was a pretty good cover. I loved it. I also started to look some other stuff up. During training we got on the topic of Prince. Someone said that Kevin Smith did a documentary on him which will never see the light of day. I found a thing where Kevin was probably talking to college students about this footage. It goes on for about 40 minutes. Very interesting interview. Prince is a weirdo and I love him even more. Maybe he can play me like a marionette one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment