Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pussy Control

humorous pictures
more animals

I am talking about cats. Last night I wrote an email to city hall about what to do about making an ordinance on cats. I got an email first thing this morning from the person I emailed.
She got more info form me on how to contact me directly and my address. She emailed me back and told me that she would have an ordinance officer get in touch with me. The officer contacted me later on today. As far as I know, there was another complaint about cats not too long ago. She asked me what animal control said and I told her that they want me to catch the cats with a trap that I would have to rent from Tates Rents. Why should I have the diseased animals in my car by the way??
She asked about cats in heat. There have been as a matter of fact. These cats are carrying who knows what, peeing on my house, and pooping all over the yard and automobiles. She certainly would understand my concern. She also asked if it was one neighbor. As far as I know it is two of my neighbors. She told me that I should gather up all my info and address city council. She gave me a number for city council.
I have photos taken of what the cats have been doing. I am thinking of getting pictures of the cats. They look terrible. It was also suggested to go around the neighborhood asking if anyone is having issues with the cats. You know what I am thinking, I was thinking of making an online petition. I will ask Diane about if that is something I can do.
The other matter at hand that needs to be taken care of are the neighbors in general. I haven't seen dogs running loose often. I haven't seen the dog walker swing by neither. The kids however, need to be taught manners. They have absolutely no respect for others.
I can understand in a way. I used to trespass across the field to get to "the willows". I always played in the empty lot next door. I liked going in that one yard with the pond in the front and watch the tadpoles and eat the raspberries. I would go to the park back in the day. Rarely I would play in the middle of the road. If I did play in the road my ass would get blistered.
When I am away, the kids ride their bikes through my yard. Sometimes when I come home there is some random toy in my yard. I already told the kids it will come to an end.
Last night I heard the kid next door talking to Paul. He always speaks to someone, I thought nothing of it. I just heard today that the kid jumped over my fence in the back to go get his ball. This has to stop. The kid jumps in the wrong spot and he will end up landing in the compost box we got sitting out back. I certainly don't need that to be happening. I really am not in the mood to come home to some kid that fell in my yard and breaking their leg. He has no business back there. I would rather they knock on the door and ask for me to get the ball. Otherwise stay the hell out.

No comments:

Post a Comment