Monday, February 9, 2009

Stressed Spelled Backwards Is Desserts


I am having one of those times where I am really ditsy. I have been trying to relax. I can't seem to. I always have something to do. Got to get Franks license renewed. Got to clean stuff. Got to make sure my taxes are together. This that and the other thing.
Yesterday, I was really absent minded. I thought someone had not given me a number when she did. I took my lunch early and I didn't mean to. I got really worried. My mind is on the fritz.
Frank has been acting a little weird. He hasn't been wanting to move very much. I thought the boys were rough housing again. Come to find out, Frank got in the way of Dan and Dan stepped on his paw. Poor baby. I wish I had a doggy pin killer. He is sleeping right now in his bed. I feel bad that he is in pain.
I have been going to bed a little earlier. I go to work a little bit later in the day. I got a copy of Mr. Brooks and didn't get to watch it all. It's a good movie. I am watching it right now to see what I missed. I fell asleep while watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment