Monday, March 30, 2009

Anxiety

I feel threatened. I feel like I do not have a job anymore. I have been busting my hump to meet unrealistic expectancy. I have been busting my hump to follow rules that make my work not meet expectancy.
There are many things that do not make sense. I would say what I feel but I cannot. What a way to support the economy to threaten people who work for you. What a way to support the economy for those who want everything for free and get angry when you face the consequences.
Bad things are going on because people were irresponsible. I am so fed up with it. The people who were irresponsible should pay, not people like me.

4 comments:

  1. Get your resume up and going and look for another job. I know there aren't any out there. But start looking.
    I love you
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting aggravated. I can get my resume out but it doesnt matter because jobs depend mainly on a personality test that I can't seem to get past without lieing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then Lie on the personality test and go in on the first day and them that you have a personality.

    ReplyDelete