Friday, March 13, 2009

Here We Go Again

Have you ever seen Bridezilla? There is a show where they follow a bride and groom and the bride turns into mega mecha monster. I am sure it is stress.
I felt bad about one of the girls that was going to be a flower girl for Liz's wedding. The girl didn't wear the correct underwear and it would show through the dress. The girl would no longer participate in the whole thing. I gave her a ride to the wedding. Her and I had a conversation about Liz. She has chronic favoritism. The girl went on about how Liz treats other kids better than her. I told her, that is just the way she is.
She is all about the money. She really doesn't care how she affects people. She has some double standard issues as well. She will talk crap about people that she acts like she likes. Then when you say something, she is on your case. She overreacts when she is trying to be secretive about something. Someone had went and spread a rumor that Liz was going to buy a boat and she goes off in a tizzy. She put a message online to take her name out of one's mouth and to stop spreading rumors. Not to long after that, she went off on how she was going to buy a boat. Maybe it sounded like a good idea. Who knows? A lot of people want a boat.
I don't even think she is aware of how suspicious people are of her. I still have messages saved from when she sent me a message on how to get out of drama while I still can. Really? I didn't want to be in drama in the first damn place. She had names such as Untouchable which makes you wonder. You don't have to say anything or listen. You would know that something fishy is going on. I didn't even have to say a word because people were already starting to think of stories of their own. It was in the newspaper for crying out loud. We were in the same house when all of the drama was going on.
Now that she has herself a big house and going on numerous trips, she is going on with a life of her own. She didn't wait very long either. She was already at it the same time frame of the funeral of her husband. She had announced not too long ago that she is engaged.
I really did adore her. However, she turned into a rabid monster and I haven't really had much to do with her. I had even debated on responding to her post on sending an address for an invitation. It is something that I really don't feel like seeing again. On a rare occasion I have experienced when she was pleasant. I feel sad for her. I feel pissed at her. It is hard to say if she is being genuine. It's hard not to feel that there is going to be another episode of Snapped being made.

1 comment:

  1. You would be the best judge of what is qenuine in a person, don't waste any more time on that person. Be free! Go forth and um, flirt or something equally fun. Auntie Royce

    ReplyDelete