Friday, March 20, 2009

Cool Devices

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
I finally broke down and did it. I get a message from Paul saying that he is infuriated with the cats. It is getting worse. They have been yelling at each other at night. I have fresh cat pee on my tires.
I have had it. Cat Stop is keeping passive animals out of the garden. I don't have the time to put things together to go to City Cousil. A lady up the road has a kid that was bit by a cat and she rented a trap. Screw it, I will buy one. Why rent one when there are more than a week's worth of cats?
I went to a rental place about buying a trap. Nope, they only rent. I went to D&B and they had one for sale for $40. Sweet, I'll take it. Along with that BFH (Big F***ing Hammer). Well, it wasn't big but it is heavy enough to get the cheesy poles deeper into the ground.
When I got home, I found a package on the doorstep. Cool, my wireless mouse is here. Woo, less wires! Justin was also in the back yard waiting for us. He had to drop off some more supplies for Echo. Which is great, now I can take him in and there will be a tag to prove he is up to date on his shots. Leslie works at a vet's office and has been attempting to bring some nail clippers and a muzzle. Now, all we need is a sedative.
We had ourselves a barbecue with my mini grill. It was a pretty nice day today. It started to sprinkle by the end of dinner.
Then the moment of truth, the cat trap. We made a bet on which cat would be spending the night in the cage. He said the black and white one. I said the grey one. A little bit of tuna in a cup and set the trap in a great place. The grey one sat there for a few minutes. I'm winning the bet, I know it. Then in less than an hour, Paul checks the trap. We were both wrong, it was one of the orange tabby's.
Now, after a long day, I need some rest. I am starting to get a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment