Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Frank's Birthday!

A year ago today was the day I adopted this uncertain schnauzer. Upon thinking I had permission to do so. Then the same prick said that I could not have him. Then we know how the story ends, I bailed on the jerk and live in my own humble abode.
Today was no celebration. Everyone is coughing up a lung. We had a cat to bring to the animal shelter again. We had to spend a couple hours sterilizing the house because the cat carried ring worms.
I am thinking that the neighbors are in no position to cry about their missing cat. I will gladly tell them I have captured their pet who was on my property and to pay for the bills that ring worms will cause. We set the trap again an wait.
Something else to my to do list is finding a way to discipline Echo. He keeps bolting for the front door. He has ran off three times already. It is very hard on a bunch of people with a horrible cold. Can't keep him outside and can't keep him in the house. In the crate he stays. He only goes out for some fresh air and some water.
Here is my poor Franky, sleeping in his newly sterile bed. I can't wait til I become a nuisance to my neighbor for the vanishing felines.

1 comment: