Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Need Something Pleasant To Speak Of

My boyfriend is applying for one job after another. My job is being threatened because my numbers are average. I am sick as a dog. Leslie is moving out in a matter of days. I can't keep animals under control.
The good news is, we have captured about three cats. None have been trapped today. The black and white cat keeps tripping the trap no thanks to Echo and no thanks to Dan.
I have to put another ad in the paper. I am about ready to get rid of Dan. He will pay rent ahead of time. Face it, he is still a mooch. A big sloppy mooch. I am positive that if I keep buying the toilet paper I will be the only one contributing. Dan had asked Leslie to chip in when she had already been buying some. He keeps mentioning he bought tp like he is the special toilet paper person. The STPP.
Paul has decided to hide tp that we buy in the bedroom. It has got to the point that a new case has to be bought every day. It's insane. More started to get used since Dan moved in. We are even hiding our towels because we are positive that he uses them when there is no toilet paper. I have no doubt in my mind this may have been the culprit for the nasty cold that we have. He is also always peeing on the toilet and not in it.
I need to hurry and find a new room mate to occupy the other room. Dan seems to be invading the territory. He doesn't have a job and he is home all day doing schooling. He has been hassling Paul about letting the dogs out. Have you not had enough of the escape artists? The dogs are my responsibility. What is he? The dog police?
Today, Dan let Frank out. He didn't even let Paul know. Then he just up and left. Paul didn't know until he was about to leave. I wouldn't mind if he did let someone know. I wouldn't mind if he let Echo out as long as it was supervised. Paul is getting tired of Dan. He walked in and out of the house and leaves a big muddy mess.
Time to set up a family meeting. People need to start getting along and possibly stay out of the way. There are some things that you should mind your own business on and if something looks like it should be done just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment