Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tales of the Bizarre

I have been posting for the past few days how weird many things are. I was going to write about something else while I was completely distracted by everything. I was going to write about vloggers. I was going to write about how service sucks at Washington Mutual again. Maybe I will hold off on it until another blog. I hate you WaMu, you morons.
To start off, Frank has the longest and loudest fart on record to date. Paul and I were playing UNO. All of a sudden, I hear a little fart. The noise came from the floor where Frank sat. It wasn't just a little fart. It continued to a bigger one then a small one. Frank played it off like a pro. He pretended it came out of nowhere and what a shock it was to hear such a noise. He even tried to look for where it came from.
On a not so light topic, nobody can find dad. I had spoken with him sometime around this afternoon. He told me that he would be available sometime later this afternoon. According to my clock, what that means, sometime in the evening. I told him that I can't wait all day and to not forget. Paul is trying to run around looking for a job and does not need any delay. We were going to pack up the rototiller and wagon and bring it over to mi casa.
Afternoon rolls by. I am thinking that once again my old man forgot about me. I call him and nobody answers. Paul and I are roaming around getting random things done. Had an afternoon drink and looked for a cake for Frank's birthday. Fought with my bank who cannot cash a check that is signed out to me even though the other party is present with an ID.
We decide to swing by dad's house. Perhaps he was at Floyd's house or maybe he was outside. No vehicles outside that would indicate that he is home. I am getting pissed. If you can't do anything with me today just freaking say so.
Around midnight, I get a call from Athena. Vikki had called her looking for dad. Athena has not seen him. Athena stated that she checked with Sherry and Sherry has not seen him. Sherry had also changed her number. I was told that he was supposed to go to the V.A. today.
I called the V.A. to see if they had seen my father. He had called and was supposed to come in today and they did not hear from him. The guy told me that he was scheduled to be in tomorrow. Okay, that is a little unusual.
I called over at Justin's. Maybe he visited over there? Nope, not even an answer. He was probably in bed already and probably did not hear from dad. It makes me wonder. At this time of night. He hasn't been feeling very well. He is sick and he had fell recently as well and he is on some pills I am assuming. I don't know if he is visiting Sherry. It's hard to say if there was any road rage on the way to Boise and if someone ran him off the road. It was raining pretty freaking hard today as well.
I really don't know if I should be worried or angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment