Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Running Around and Around

I have experience many dumb things since I have moved to Canyon County. People are so lazy and so laid back it is hard to know what to do.
For a few months now, I had been taking Frank to get his nails done at PetCo. Initially, I had to grab my proof of up to date rabies shots. I did so, but nobody asked about it. At all. Every time I came in, nobody mentioned it. I don't tote this info on me everywhere. It stays in a safe place in my home. Today, I go to PetCo. The lady sighs first of all and is obviously annoyed at our presence. The quickest thing she thought of, "You need proof of up to date rabies shots."
You annoying cow. All of you annoying idiots in Nampa. I had to drive all the way home to get his papers that should have been placed on record in the first place? So, I go to the animal shelter. This is where things get more entertaining.
About a month ago, I get my renewal notice. His license is about to expire here in March. I call and nobody calls me back to tell me what I will need. I went in and the lady got snotty, "He will need his rabies shot."
Today, I had Frank with me. Humane Society gave him his shot when I adopted him. The lady gets snotty again, "We don't do rabies shots here." I am about ready to jump the counter and kick this woman's ass. What the hell does the animal shelter do? Nothing. They are there for no reason whatsoever. Just to shelter animals and give you your license that you seemingly are not allowed to have.
I am infuriated. Maybe I won't renew the license I told her. I left. I am at a freaking loss. People just don't want to do anything anymore. It is really quite sad. How are you supposed to make money when you do not accept any business? PetCo is certainly not getting my business EVER again. I called them to. Hopefully, information is being passed onto management about how lazy their staff is and what an attitude they have.
Paul came up with an idea. He had applied for work at this vet's office that was a hop skip and a jump away from the house. Frank got his rabies shot, Provo shot (or whatever), and his nails done. All at a fraction of a cost than what anyone else will charge. Guess who will see me more often, you jerks.
Then I went to get Frank's new tags. Everything done before the due date. One less thing to worry about for the next three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment