Friday, March 6, 2009

Weakness


Even though I live in Nampa, I still live in Boise in a way. I always go there to pay a bill, work, shop, and eat food. There is nothing in Nampa to do really. There are some places to go. I believe there are sanitary issues in the restaruants. The bathrooms smell horrid.
Sometimes I crave something and it is in Boise. I am always at Kyoto's eating a Karen Roll and miso soup. Cobby's is my other hang out. Get the number 23 and you will be in heaven.
Gyros are my weakness. I LOVE hummus. Just ask mom. I eat all of her hummus. I tried making some and it didn't turn out very well. I am always better off buying it.
The best place to go is called Mazzah. They make the best gyros. That place gets hopping during lunch. I went there today and there were a ton of people and this hot cop I might add. I think cops are hot, so sue me.
So, if you were to think of any bait, get a gyro.

No comments:

Post a Comment