Monday, March 23, 2009

Idiots

Right in the beginning I had told Paul that Echo needs a close eye on him at all times. At all times.
Paul had let the boys out for a short time. He came outside to a yard full of garbage. He said that it was for a short time. I said that I told him so.
To make things more fun. Paul had locked up the dogs before he left for a few minutes. He came back home and Echo was not in the room. Dan had let the dog out. Echo had continued to make a mess outside, he knocked down a couple trees I had been saving. He also got into the tuna in the cat trap and drug the trap everywhere. I nearly lost a trap that I had just purchased. Dan almost bought a new cage.
We had been locking the room. Paul had finally came to a decision to keep the room locked at all times.
Dan has been fighting a cold for a few weeks. He didn't let us know until a long time after. Right now we are suffering from the most awful cold ever. It hits hard and it hits fast.
I could not go to work yesterday. I was up coughing all night long through the morning. I have been taking everything possible and nothing seems to be working.
Tried cough suppressants, nasal decongestants, cough drops, Tylenol cold medicine. Noting is working. Cannot get to sleep or anything.
We slept until 4 and I took the initiative to get out of bed. I was wishing that the store would deliver. I tried to get in touch with folks to come bring us some stuff. The drive to the store made us feel a little better. I remembered why I quit shopping at Winco. There have been changes to the store. When I used to shop there I could not find anything that I needed. They did not carry Brita water filters and now they do. They never used to take debit cards and they do currently. All for a lower price without needing a membership card. Take that Joe Shmoe Albertsons! We have a copious amount of ice cream, soup, and cold medicine.
Today, I have a terrible sore throat. I hope everything is better by Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment