Wednesday, March 11, 2009

As I Recall



When I was little, I would get these cool things but then I wouldn't have them anymore. Perhaps it was something that would irritate my parents.
I had different kinds of bowling toys. I don't bowl. I don't think my parents did very often either. I had this really cool Snoopy toy. You would set up these plastic pins. Then you put a plastic ball in his hand and pull his hand back and then he threw the ball. Another toy I had was this little wind up bowling ball and he would chatter down the alley. I think I found it aggravating because it would go in a different direction. These are toys that vanished. I found the wind up toy at Hastings not too long ago for $15. I got one and every once in a while I break it out.
There was a game that vanished to the highest cupboard in the house. Yes, I found it a few times. It was Hungry Hungry Hippos. I don't know where that game is today. I'm sure it was loud enough to get hidden somewhere. That is probably one of the loudest games I have ever played. I would say it would be next to Jenga.
I swear I had this toy piano. I don't know if I did but I always think of this really colorful plastic piano. Unless it was just my imagination.
I have had many things that disappeared. It makes me wonder what some of those toys would be worth today if I still had them.
BTW, I had applied for T-Mobile. The application process is a bit odd and unrealistic. For some reason I do not meet criteria. I don't get the application process these days. They have these personality tests that don't make any sense. It shows how lazy companies are because they are really not looking by narrowing down people by their personality. It also shows they do not have a diverse environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment