Friday, January 23, 2009

The Big Mix Up

Yet again, I had some weird dreams. I wish I could remember. I have been having some waking me up all stressed out.
I had a dream where I was at my own wedding and someone brought the wrong rings. They brought some novelty rings.
I had been looking at different wedding things. I'm getting weirder. I want my wedding dress to have peacock feathers, pearls, and a combination of different dresses I had been looking at. I'm not really a girlie girl. Honest. It's so much fun to look at this stuff and plan different things. I was thinking maybe an 80's style reception. Then I saw a picture of a flapper and I though maybe I could have a 20's style one. I keep on looking at beach style things as well. I like shells and sea animals. I could do this all day. It's really relaxing. Maybe I should become a wedding planner.
By the way, in case I had mentioned it, I really like Obama. There was some shin dig going on with HBO. There was a huge concert that has been playing. I recorded it but it bored me. I was more thrilled with the inauguration. I went to work and it was playing on all of the televisions. I go into class and the trainer was looking for CNN.
I love him. My thrill turned into comfort. He has such a cool presence and knows what to say. I know, I'm days too late. I have been super busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment