Sunday, January 18, 2009

Many Thanks

I woke up this morning and I remembered something. I have these thank-you cards ready to be sent. I don't have any one's address.
I really never had been any good with sending any thanks or letters to anyone. I haven't had much practice. I never taken etiquette either so I'm no good when it comes what is proper and what is not.
This day in age, we are pretty virtual. Today, we sent invitations my text and email. I hate text. I find it to be a cowardly act next to threatening someone and running away from a fight. Email, I'm pretty cool with. In fact, I think I will send email.
I really like getting stuff in the mail. I like letters and I like invites. I like to feel the paper in my fingers. You can't believe how thrilled I was when I got an invitation for a baby shower for a couple girls. I was even more so with Shannon's invites. I got a formal invite to a bridal shower and the wedding.
I have fun with that kind of stuff. I have a scrapbook that mom gave me a while ago. I have things ranging from things I have done and things I went to. I guess I like to put things in there. I also like feeling welcome. Like anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment