Saturday, January 24, 2009

The War

I cannot stress enough that I hate stray cats. These animals are diseased. They are sick they really should be put down. There should be a regulation. A regulation could very well make Nampa less stinky.
I have been plotting against my neighborhood. I think they are trying to make me move. I found out where the idiot that lets his dog poop in my yard lives. I have seen him walking down Sherman.
I was getting things ready for a list for my car. I looked at my yard and noticed how many presents the cats had left for me. I am so disgusted. Everyone keeps on stepping in cat crap. By the way, they are starting to claw my house after they pee on my door. This is going to end.
I have been plotting ways to make this stop. I have tried spraying critter ridder on my fence and yard. It only works for a short time frame. Someone suggested cinnamon. I doubt that would work. Dad suggested moth balls but then it would mess up my whole entire yard.
I can't shoot them with a BB gun. Catching them would be a waste of time, money, and effort. I'm already tired from cleaning up after them. I have been going over many thoughts, some may even be inhumane. I may have some aggressive thoughts because I am a bit mad.
One of my ideas is that electrical wire. You know, that wire they have on the fence to keep the cows from running off? Yeah, I want to line the top of my fence with it. Greg told me that it might be a bad idea because the squirrels would be gone as well.
I had called the animal shelter and they told me that if I caught them I could bring them in. Here is the catch, I have to get my own trap.
On my way to Boise with Paul, we were talking about paint ball. Paint ball...hey, I got an idea! I have been looking into paint balls. I tried to see if it would be illegal. I have no clue who to speak to. Would it be considered as using it as a weapon? I have read that it would bruise the cat. If I hit it in it's hind quarters. It might be a bad idea, I might try to hit the animal in the head.
I think it would be fun to keep a paint ball gun in my car. That way when I pull up my drive way and see a cat I can fire at will. I can also start shooting at that jerk that walks his dog by my front yard. I'll make sure I'll get a bright pink.

3 comments:

  1. Forget about the paintball gun cuz they are not very accurate for precise shots, great for nailing a buddy from across the yard but not small critters. plus the one in your car would be considered a concealed firearm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm thinking assault and battery charges against you would be right over the horizon. Don't you have a cat hating dog? Love,Auntie R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i tried convince paul of what would be illegal. Roomie and him suggested calling the number for nuesence but I told them it is something for animal control, I am correct on that. My dog, he was born to hunt rodents. He will chase cats but will not harm them
    :(

    ReplyDelete