Thursday, January 22, 2009

Jokes



I am still in training. Learning a few things and getting a refresher course. I hardly have had the computer on. I have had it on so Paul can get a better job.
It's been fun. Actually, it has been quite boring. I go to work a little bit later and get out a little earlier. I'm not getting the extra money due to leaving before 7pm. My boss had to fight to help me keep my incentive. It wasn't even by choice where I was. The plan was to take the incentive away because I had already been through the training. Good thing I was not there, whoever said it would have received an ear full from me. Kudos to my boss person for defending me.
Maybe it may be fun. I learned a few jokes that I thought I should share. They are funny. We had a cheesy joke time during one lunch. Here it goes.

What do you get when you cross a chicken with a brown cow? Give up? A brown chicka brown cow.

What do you get when you have a deer that can't see? I have no eye deer!

So, today the trainer started to ask us questions after lunch. I think she was trying to liven us up a bit. Everyone has been a little groggy.

Trainer, "Can anyone give me the definition for information?"
One person, "To receive knowledge."
Trainer, "Close."
Another person, "To share knowledge with another."
Trainer, "No, but close." In the mean time I am watching the geese and I think she glanced over at them as well. "The definition for information is the form that geese take when flying."
Ha, get it? In formation! There you have it. Now, I am going to go to bed. I have to get up early because it is snowing. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment