Thursday, January 1, 2009

Leave It To Me


Happy New Year! Happy belated birthday mom! I want to call but I don't know if you have your cell phone and I don't know if I have Carla's number. I think I do. Now is the time to celebrate people. I think my brave jump had made some changes.
I came into work in my usual manner. Not the one with professionalism where I would wear a suit. I donned a blue wig. That's right. I went out and got a wig and I decided to wear it to work and be called a smurfett. There are a wide variety of people that work and some have pink hair. Why not?
My boss lady had sat beside me after I was on a call. She asked me if I would like to attend retention cross training. Hell yes!! Give me back my anxiety. I'm having a power trip attack here. Guess what, I am getting my position back. Things are starting to look up. I won't even care if I don't have any room mates here at all. Thank God!
So, I was intending on going to the Balcony for New Years. I had sent messages to Athena to find out how much it was. We opted to go to the Busted Shovel. By the time that decision was made, I was dressed like some kind of a raver chick. I had my short dress on with striped stockings and the pink platforms that mom hates to death.
The very moment I opened the door to the biker bar, there were some stunned folks. Somehow, I didn't fit in. I found my sister and we drank some lemon drops, beer, and champagne. What a combination.
My wig would not stay on. I had worn it to work and along with some headsets. My wig was fussed over. There were a slew of compliments. Yes, Idaho, you will be seeing this blue haired girl again soon.
I woke up at the crack of dawn this morning. I cleaned house and drug Paul out of bed for French toast and to run around Wally World.

1 comment: