Monday, January 19, 2009

The Mall Crawl


Had the day off yesterday and today. I wanted to take Paul to the Flicks but there wasn't anything interesting playing there. I would like to see Doubt. I know, you can see the stuff in the news but the movie looks pretty good.
So, we went to Cobby's. That place is my favorite restaurant. They have the best turkey and avocado sandwich. We went to Savers. I needed to see if I could find more sweaters, which I didn't. Then I tried on some pants. One was not the right size and the other had a hole in it.
I decided to go to the mall. I have been going to Wet Seal because clothes there are a little cheaper and stylish. I got a sweater and a cool blue top. I will return and get the pink one and a red one. I'm so girly.
I always swing by Pet City. I can't help but feel offended by that place sometimes. If you ask them where they get the dogs and they have no idea. How can they be AKC registered? If they are from a puppy mill, why sell them for a high price when you can get a purebred animal from the newspaper?
This round there was a clearance bin. A clearance bin? It seems a little offensive to me. It's like saying nobody wants those dogs. The dogs are cute. I want the one that looks like a mop. If a dog is on clearance, they should give it away.
At the back of the store there were two tiny schnauzer puppies. One was black and the other was salt and pepper. The black one was so adorable. He was looking at us like he wanted out. I wouldn't blame him. There was no mat or anything to sleep on. I wanted to take the puppy so bad. I wonder what Frank would think of a new brother or sister. I would name it Valentine.
Today is Paul's birthday. I want to take him to this cocktail bar that I found. He went to Twin Falls, he has been waiting for a check. When he gets back I'll take him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment