Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cha cha cha changes

Well, more many firsts to come. I cooked my first cube steak compliments of mom. It turned out great. I found a recipe on Recipezaar of cube steak and milk gravy. Turned out yummy. The meat did stuff I didn't expect.
I put an ad in the paper for another room mate. Only two guys called. One of the guys sister called and talked to me about the room as well. He is divorced and works plenty. We shall see how this works, if it works at all. We are still working on setting up a way for him to move in.
I was driving up the I-84 and noticed a change. I'm not talking about the many lane changes that have been taking place for the past few months. Do you remember Boondocks? It was just Boondocks not to long ago. Now, it is Wahzoos.
Now, I'm going to take a look at some stuff to do on Sunday. If mom isn't busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment