Saturday, January 3, 2009

Getting All Amped

My stress level has not been high has as it has been. I got that skanky ho out of my house. I don't go to work a little bit later today. I start my training on Tuesday.
Lately, I have been having dreams that are more strange than usual. Twice I have had dreams about David Duchovny. I had a dream about Batman with George Clooney with all of these magazines about the director.
The other day I had a dream about one of my associates being dishonest with his time card. I was so amped about it. I was all like, "I must tell the boss when I see her!" Then I woke up and I was still about ready to tell her. I did tell her about the crazy dream I had.
Then this morning I woke up all stressed out about something that didn't really happen. I had the oddest dream that I was losing gas. I would get up and go to work and have to fill my gas tank and I filled it not too long ago. When I looked at the car, which was something like a Granada, the whole bottom of the car was dripping. There was a hole in the gas tank and somehow I had to get it fixed. I was stressing because it was going to be expensive. Then other people were like, why don't you get another car? I don't want to get another car, my car was just fine. Finally I woke up. Phew, don't need a new gas tank.

1 comment:

  1. sweetie if you DO have to get a car repair, wear the blue wig!! Love Auntie R

    PS: Glad the little ho is gone. To bad you can't get a socially responsible older person to move in, I'm sure there are people out there working who need a good place to rent. R

    ReplyDelete