Monday, January 26, 2009

Fun

Yesterday, I took Paul over to meet mom. I came over to meet Tim and do something fun. Went and ate some caterpillar rolls and spider rolls. Saw Inkheart, which was pretty awesome. Then we played contract rummy.
We went home and had some burgers and griped about the cats. I know I have to contact animal control when it comes down to animals running everywhere. My new room mate suggested calling the number for nuisances. I know that they are not a help in the situation. I called them to prove it to Paul. He is having a hard time understanding what the nuisance means. I told him it is not the animals. You would think it would be obvious since there is animal control. He said that cats will be vanishing, it's not going to work that way. If I have to rent live traps, I am going to buy them. I don't see why I should bring them over to the animal shelter.
The lady there suggested taking it up in city council. There is a law on how many dogs you can have. You can only have two. You can have as many cats you want. I really doubt it would work out in the long run. I'm thinking of writing a letter and finding out who I can send it to. The law on dogs came from somewhere.
Right now, I wait for a plumber. It never fails, I have to have someone come and fix something. Beside my gas there is a pounding gurgling noise. It does it when the water is ran in the kitchen, bathroom, and washing machine. There has been low water pressure. I just want to relax, it's my day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment