Friday, January 23, 2009

A Little Excitement

Good thing I got up early this morning. Even though I was begged to stay in bed. I got up. Even though he said that the snow was melting, I left. I would not have made it to work on time.
Garrity had a ton of cars leading to the I-84. The cars were not moving very far. I went past them and got stuck on Franklin. There was an accident by the cheese factory. I flipped a bitch and went to Cherry Lane.
I gave up at that point. There was an accident that just barely got cleared off the road. As I drove past, I saw a white Mustang all crunched up and upside down. I got to thinking.
There has been a ton of drama taking place at dad's house. He had to watch Shykia for a little bit. When it rains it pours. I thought it was Andrew's car. So, I got in touch with Athena. They were not quite out of the house yet. Hurray.
One more week of training. Then the next I am back on the phone on a new team and a new shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment