Monday, November 2, 2009

Disappearing Act

Just as soon as the griping started, things in the kitchen started to vanish. It started with the silver ware. I think He is eating them. I ran out of forks and I ran out of the spoons and now I am running out of butter knives.
The dishes have been vanishing as well. I look in the cupboards and ask where are the freaking bowls? Where are my plates? I am getting sick and tired of the disrespect. I use this stuff.
There was a morning when the dishes were done. The kitchen was clean. Then suddenly, out of nowhere, dishes appear. I made a decision. All dishes are going in the room. He is trying to trick us into doing dishes.
Paul decided to put the dishes into a cupboard and put a latch on it. If anyone wants to know where the dishes are, they are going to have to speak with me.

1 comment:

  1. where does it say you have to supply anything? set some rules, it is not 'mean' to set up boundarys. You are being taken advantage of and it has to stop. They are paying rent in your house under your roof. Make a list of things that they must follow or start looking for new renters. they are not guests that you need to take care of. They need to take care of themselves.

    ReplyDelete