Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today, I have a lot to be happy for. I am grateful for a fun and cool as beans family. I cannot thank them enough for the support I have from them.
I am grateful for an interesting fellow that has been helping around the house. He has done a ton of work around the house. He also has helped take care of my animals and cheer up Frank.
I am grateful for my loyal companion. Frank does not start drama. He doesn't chew stuff up or dig holes in the yard.
I am thankful for having cool friends.
I am thankful that I have the experience that will open the door for good paying employment opportunities.
I am thankful for an interesting online schooling option.
I will be going to mom's today. I am hoping that there is no delay. At the last second last night, Paul asked me if his daughter can stay over. I am thinking, sure but where is she going to stay? How on earth is she going to get back home? I can't drive to Hailey. As much as I would like to go.
I sent notification that we were bringing the munchkin over. We picked her up from McDonnald's. She loved the cat. Logan loved the attention. I gathered all of my kid movies. I dug around for some toys. I couldn't get my Barbies because Dino lives on top of their box. We stayed up all night watching Disney cartoons. I didn't get any sleep because she slept between us. I kept on waking up to a little foot in my side.
I think Paul is coming to the conclusion that I am a big kid. He didn't know I had a bunch of kids movies. He didn't even know I had some toys sitting in random areas. I have lots of old toys. I have prizes from Happy Meals, cereal box prizes, the old rubber Care Bears, Jem and the Holigrams, Barbie, My Little Pony, Rainbow Brite, and much much more.
Now, I am going to see if I can get them up so we can make it in time for mom's shin dig.

1 comment:

  1. Leo and I wish you all the best and most festive Thanksgiving. Have a great day and give everyone a big HUG from us.

    You may want to stop and say hello to your grandmother, she is not doing so well and I know she would appreciate it.

    Love you lots and lots.....

    EJ

    ReplyDelete