Tuesday, November 24, 2009

This Happens Too Much

Cramming to get everything done may be bad for me. Don't get me wrong. I have been trying everything in my power to take breaks from the computer. I am writing a story, it probably will not be ready til after Thanksgiving. I have a lot to do.
I have to gather my financial crap together so I can see how I can manage my house payments. I have to get into my 401k again. I have a ton of questions about the new fund. I have to speak to the Idaho Department of Labor and see what the delay is. I would find another job however, I don't think it would be long enough a stay with the new job on the way. I have to find out where the other bills went to for my emergency visit in September. I have to talk to the health department to see if there are any new developments in the investigation.
To top it all off, and to stay sane, I have been cleaning house. The fridge needed to be cleaned really bad. I cleaned the bathroom. I cleaned up the floor in the living room a bit. I think I may move some stuff around so I can clean the whole floor. I am thinking of rummaging through some one's room to find stolen goods. Just in case he decides to bail. By the way, all of my silverware appeared out of nowhere after I posted the rules.
Yesterday, I made the margarita bites. It was so much fun. I remembered some roast beef that mom gave me. I made my first roast beef with some carrots, cucumbers, beef broth, and Mrs. Dash in my little crock pot. I spent pretty much the whole day in the kitchen. Then I rested because I was so stinking tired. Today, I made a key lime pie. I think this one will be my best yet!
Tomorrow, I start up with the schooling again. I have a paper to post and two responses to make. Then the next day, I have a discussion question to answer and two more responses to students. Then on Thanksgiving, I have another paper due. No worries. I will have the paper finished and posted before I head over to mom's.
What has been making this whole paper thing bad is that I have a sleeping issue. Whenever I have a schedule, I wake up in a frenzy. I know I get things done. I try not to forget anything. I know last month I forgot to pay my phone bill, I thought I paid it. This morning, I thought I forgot to turn in something in school. I quickly got out of bed worried about a mystery assignment. My heart was racing. Paul even got up trying to figure out what was wrong. He went back to bed. When I went to turn on the computer, I realized I already have assignments done and ready to submit. I was so scared even my tongue was beating. I think I swallowed my heart.
I don't think it is stress from school. Maybe I am stressed out because I don't know if I will get grammar, puncuation, and commas down? I have been having a ton of fun in there. I go there to get away from it all. I think I am more stressed about money right now. I'm worried about the unemployment stuff. That idiot Zack is stressing me out. There is stress there. I wish that call centers hired a little faster than a couple of weeks. I think Proactive Solutions is going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment