Sunday, November 8, 2009

PBS

I never bought a converter box. I had DirecTv. Now, that I don't have DirecTv and Emily should be rotting in hell, I have no television.
From what I understand, there aren't any converter boxes left. Paul found a guy that was selling one. I cannot afford to buy one.
I have had my eye on the antenna that you plug into the tv. The modern day rabbit ears. The first one I found, you have to have a converter box. Today I found an antenna that you can plug directly into the television.
I messed around with the channel search. I search through cable and I get two Spanish channels. I search through television and I pick up a few more channels. I got to shopping channels and three or four PBS channels.
So, I get to learn about stuff in HD.
By the way, I am thinking about selling Logan. I'm tired of making discoveries in random areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment