Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What Does it All Mean Bazzle?

Whoever thought of the questions to ask in the personality test should get a class action lawsuit. They let the bad and grumpy people have a job. Which leaves the good people out of work.
It doesn't matter what kind of job it is. You have to take these tests for a minimum wage job. It's not even worth the effort. I have a wonderful personality. I am customer oriented and it's fun for me to use my resources. I will research things for people. I will even chew your food for you.
I have come across the same survey at every job I have applied for. It asks all these questions that contradict each other. They also are twisted up to where you give the wrong answer and make yourself look like someone that you are not. These personality tests should be banned. Seriously, if I go shopping at Hollywood Video I want someone polite helping me. I always have to deal with a crabby customer service person.
"You don't act polite when you don't want to" is one question. Do I agree or disagree? Look, I am polite. When I don't want to be polite I am polite anyway. So, I am a bit confused on whether to agree or disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment