Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saved Up Drug Money

I have made it a habit to make fun of my neighbors. It's what makes them more tolerable.
They have been remodeling their house. I don't know how. The wife works at a grocery store. The husband is at home all the time. The kids, well I don't know what to make of the kids. They are a little special.
They put a new roof on the house. For this I am grateful. Their roof made me hope that I didn't come across a pyro. I wish they would redo the roof on the shed that overlaps into my property. They also built another shed in the backyard. One of their kids stays in it. Makes me wonder what is going to start happening next with the thug wannabe.
They put new siding on the house. The obnoxious people doing the work said that they would do anything...even me. Yeah, I want to do business with you. Don't call me, I'll call you. I am not going to go halfsies on the freaking fence.
They painted their house a nice red color. Then out of no where, a new deck appears in the front. They also chopped down the plum tree.
You would almost think that there is a completely new house next door. The inside still needs to be worked on. From what I understand, that is going to be done next year.
They sell meth I tell ya. I would turn them in but I am afraid that the police would think it is me. My house reeks of the urine from the neighbors cats. That's why they have so many felines, you see. It's to throw off the authorities by making the houses next door stink.
I am just chalk full of conspiracies today. I think I made a poor old lady paranoid about the safety of her identity. Seriously, it doesn't take much. All someone needs is your name and they are all set. In case you didn't know, weirdos existed before the Internet even did.

No comments:

Post a Comment