Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fork In The Road

For now, things are starting to come together and mellow out. Then it will start going haywire again. I have got my medical bills on a payment plan. My assessment with work is almost over.
I am hoping for the best. I really want to work there because it is cozy and I like everyone. Well, the ones that don't cause me issues that is. I haven't been doing very well. Most people are like, " Don't worry about the assessment." I wouldn't if it weren't for the numbers they say I have to meet. I also have to face the fact that people talk about stressful things. The last class had about 20 people in it...8 passed. I know I can sell stuff, I just don't know what it is that I need to say. My timing is horrible. The other person has to be emotionally present. Is anyone emotionally checked in these days? Not really.
I'm not trying to think negative either. I have no intention of being a negative Nancy. Unfortunately, for those trying to get in my path have been feeling my wrath. If it is anything I despise, it is a run around. I try to keep to myself as much as humanly possible. Why? Well, the answer to my question is either right or wrong and I get both a wrong and right answer at the same time. I get an answer that doesn't have anything to do with my question. It ticks me off. The last person that did it got an earful about how the confusion made me feel. I wasn't mad at him nor was I taking it out on him. I am certain he had too much pride and wore his emotions on his sleeve. Things like that make it difficult to get things done in a timely fashion. Are you confused? Good.
I had started my orientation for University of Phoenix. It started up a little late. There were two people I had to speak to first and I have been wrapped up in three dilemmas, it was virtually impossible. The past three nights was orientation for the online schooling. I think it went well. I was really confused.
I am doing all of this "fun" stuff on the side and I hop into college? I looked at the website and it was all gibberish to me. It doesn't help either when there are a ton of distractions at home that are not needed. I think I am going to start hanging out in Meridian if I don't start getting some quiet around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment