Thursday, November 19, 2009

Will I Still Be Lucky?

For me, it has been easy to find another job. I had an interview set up before I was not longer with Direct. I think my interview was about a week after. Then in about a week or so, I have another coming up here.
I went to orientation today. I will be working for Volt. I will be working on a temp basis with EDS for about 6 months. If all goes well, I will be converting to work for EDS. I totally believe I can do it. I'll be placing orders, cancelling orders, reselling the value of the product, telling someone how to use the product. How hard can it be? I'm sure the product sells itself. I am a little curious about it.
I went and took a drug test. They are going to be doing a background check. All that fun stuff. I did all this a couple months ago, I am sure nothing has changed since that time frame.
So, I have taken four days of class. I am kind of getting the hang of college. It has been frustrating. Everything is organized. Everything is in a few different areas which makes the whole thing really confusing. I had printed out agendas and calendars hoping to have everything down. Now, if I can get the rules down. I have to post an assignment and respond to fellow pupils. Now I have to figure out who I can harass about University of Phoenix. I have a paper due this week on explaining going to an online college. Something like that. For now, I will take a break.
I have someone who is begging for cheese burgers. I keep asking if he is buying but of course, he is not. I'll be damned if I have to spend anymore money today. I already took him to an interview and I took him to Rocky's Diner for lunch.

4 comments:

  1. If you need any help with your classes Iwould be willing to be a long distance tutor. Especially with anything written, email is wonderful. just let me know

    ReplyDelete
  2. who buys the cheese burger eater's cigarettes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheese burger eater buys his cigarettes. I would think that he would be more respectful with the money that I have. I'm paying bills and buying the groceries. I get something special and he thinks he can snack on it without asking me.

    ReplyDelete