Saturday, November 21, 2009

Escaping in My Head

I am chilling today. My dad, he needs backbone. He went to pick up the beast. I was about ready last night to kick Zack out on his fanny. Paul needs to be lectured as well. He told me not to say anything to Zack last night, I really should have said something. Who's house is this anyway?
I was working away on the computer. I was trying my hardest to make my paper work. I decided to finally remove the first sentence that was causing me such anguish. Jeremiah comes knocking on the door.
The dog was locked in the room and causing noise. I gave him the go ahead to let her out. I thought it was just her and I thought it was unusual to be making noise. Then I saw who was being loud. There was another dog that belonged to Zack's friend. I really didn't appreciate them leaving the dogs in the room. I also didn't like the fact that his friend can't leave his dog at home.
When he got home, I was told not to say anything. I am really close to telling this guy off. It was not too long ago that Paul told me that Zack lifted a voice recorder . Really? Another thief stealing in my house? I told him to call the cops. He is waiting until Zack is in jail.
Then, to my astonishment, Paul told me last night that Zack's friends were not of legal age to drink. That is the limit. This is really pissing me off because I cannot afford to lose a room mate right now. It's hard to say if he will pay rent next month. If he goes to jail at the beginning of next month his shit is being thrown out the door and I don't have a clue where his dog went. Paul debated on what to do about the situation.
I don't have time to babysit everyone and their dog. I am busy. I am still looking at different work opportunities. I am going to school. I spent the whole day working on a paper. I am feeling anxiety because of Zack again.
I woke up this morning and typed up some rules. I have typed up rules before. Zack wrote on the rules. He seems to have this obsession with Jeremiah. He blames everything on him. He has to blame something he does on someone else. What the hell is his problem? Is he really an adult or a teenager?
Anything else bad goes on that I don't approve of, people are being kicked out. No ands, ifs, or buts. I about pounded on Zack's door to wake him up while he was hung over. I wanted to rip his head off. I better not see his friends here to drink again. I am going to be aggressive about putting my foot down. I will say something here very soon and nobody will be able to stop me. I will call the proper people next time as well.
I have been looking through Craigslist for stuff. I have my eyes open for a step ladder. Anything I can use. I found some 35mm film. I grabbed that. I also saw an ad for a free Thanksgiving dinner. Who in the right mind would post that on a list full of creeps? Their intentions are nice. I was thinking that they might not be good Samaritans either.

No comments:

Post a Comment