Sunday, November 15, 2009

How The Vacation is Goin

I miss the new family I was working with. They were so sweet. As much as I don't want to, I reminisce about the day I left. People were waving good-bye and telling me good luck. I could see concern. There was one that stopped me before I got out the door and gave me a hug.
Until I am back again, I will be, I search for something in the mean time. I think I submitted about 10 or more applications. I got an email back from World Market. Which would be really cool because I am a worldly kind of person. I love the the stuff that they sell. Some of my house is decked out in stuff from them. Very good resource for redecorating the bathroom.
I went to the employment office to file for unemployment once more. Paul got a call from Office Depot for an interview, I am hoping he gets the job. He could very well be commuting and paying for parking. Heck, I still have the rest of the month left over on my parking pass. I can give that to him.
The door knob had to be replaced on the door. Dad went and bought me a new door knob. My financial situation is going to go out of control. One room mate is going down hill and I am getting the feeling that he will be going soon. He causes drama for the other room mate. I think he picks on him because he is a big guy. There is a conspiracy going on against him that needs to stop. The other guy pays his rent on time and doesn't use other peoples stuff and he is not an alcoholic. The one going downhill blames everything on the big guy. I have noticed something, the big guy is not the one using everyone else's razors nor is he clogging up the drains. The dog, I'm not going to dog sit, his mother can watch him. I am going to be home often, guess what, my foot is going down and I am taking control.
I was getting ready to go to Justin's house. As soon as I was headed for the door, the roomie tells me that he will leave the dog out. I tell him that we are headed out of town. He says that the dog can stay out. Um...hell no. I waited til he was gone and the dog went back in the room. I did not want to come home to something being chewed up or shit on. It's bad enough the cat does that.
Justin had a little toddler running around the house. The kid freaked out when he saw Frank. He would start to cry. We got the little guy playing with Franky. He attempted to play fetch where Frank was actually the target. You know how excited Frank gets when you throw the ball? He stomps and he barks. The kid started to cry again. I think he got over it, he was chasing Frank around with a choo choo train. I cut the visit short. I had to turn the furnace back on for the night and let the cat back out.
Today, I went to mom's to rake the yard. She fed me and Paul and gave us some cash.
Tomorrow, I play catch up. I am going to go in person to get assistance with the unemployment. I also need to grab my pay stub because they email those internally. Have to catch up with World Market and show my affection toward the company. Then I am hoping to hear from WDSGlobal again. I heard from them before but at the time I declined. I also start my schooling tomorrow and I have to try to have a quick conversation with Mabel because I have about 100 minutes left over on my cell phone. I do not want another huge bill. I already have a huge one coming up here from Qwest. I dropped my phone line and upgraded my Internet speed.
For now, I will run off. Have some visiting to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment