Saturday, December 26, 2009

Alas, Blaine County

So, I have been waiting on money from U of P. I finally got it today just in time to get myself a new computer. I really should not have left. I should have stayed at home and cleaned my clothes as I originally intended.
I went to Walmart because they had the price range in mind I was looking for. It was as though over night the price of desk top computers went up by $200 to $500. The other place I found cheaper desk tops was at Office Depot. I had bad luck with the people in Nampa, I decided to go to Boise.
Finding a parking spot is difficult. So, I go around. I was going to park on the other side of the road to Edwards. I was driving down the road. I was minding my own business. My eyes are straight ahead. My light was green coming across the intersection so I went. Paul points at the side and I see a car coming out. By then, it was too late. This douche bag hit the side of my car. I get out and the guy coolly points at his light (which is red) and said his was green. The lights change after that and the traffic behind me is stopped. The side of my car is ruined. A fat douche bag walks by and antagonizes me. I tell him to mind his business or I would press charges on him. He could have been fined with disturbing the peace. It is wise to keep your mouth shut when something has happened. You hold off on that until the cops arrive, dickhead.
The cop finally arrived. He spoke to the car that was in back of me. He spoke to the witnesses. He spoke to the driver. They all said that I had a red light. In the long run, I want proof. I want proof that my light was red. This prick that hit me was from Hailey. He clearly was not paying attention. He was driving fast and did not slow down. He is probably someone that would bribe others. I know how people from Blaine county drive. They are arrogant and don't give a crap. A huge majority of them are under the influence of drugs. I will go out of my way to find out if his light was green or red. I know what I saw and I know I had the right of way.
I am glad the cop wasn't an asshole. I thought I had up to date information on my insurance in my car, it's nowhere to be found. It's probably in the backseat somewhere. He is giving me a couple weeks to dig up my new insurance info to get rid of the citation. Instead of giving me a ticket for inattentive driving, he gave me a ticket for running a red light.
So, I have a ton on my plate this upcoming month. Once again, I will be without my car for a couple of weeks once it's in the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment