Friday, December 11, 2009

Ha ha ha.

It is definitely December. I am not talking holiday decorations. Oh no. I'm not speaking of the music of movies. I am talking of all the crap that goes down in my house. If it were up to me, it would be me and me only here.
Zack got a DUI not too long after he moved in. He blamed it on Paul. He told a cop that was just at the house that Paul had all of the beers. This guy is a real douche bag.
So, he goes to court. Has to be on supervised probation. Has to spend 9 days in jail. He continues to drink and party. Causing a delay until jail time. I think I put his months notice in for him. He told Paul not to tell me that he does not have enough money to pay rent next month.
I don't see any officers come by the house. Today, I told Paul that I hope Zack gets arrested. He is causing my issues. He lets his dog tear up the house. He doesn't lock the doors. He leaves the lights on. He picks on the other room mate. He uses other peoples razors and clogs the drains. He pisses in the backyard. He let's minors drink in my home. He needs to go.
Then, tonight, I get a phone call from his grandmother. Apparently, he has not checked in since court. He had a $1,000 fine and a warrant out for his arrest. He told them that he had checked in and he was told that there wasn't enough room. Like that will fly. They arrested him. I was to watch his dog for the night. Someone stopped by and picked up the dog.
I am reluctant on looking for a new room mate. I have had way too many flakes to want to deal with it anymore. I can't afford it. They make my bills go high and they cause me stress and other people living in the house stress. I am hoping that Paul gets a job soon.
Around this time of the year, I had the same exact scenario. Tonya was paying later in the month and blaming it on the economy. I warned her not to pay late anymore. She kept on having one guy after another come over. She was meeting all of these people off the Internet. Then she started to vanish for long periods.
The other room mate told me that Tonya had been fired because she said something offensive. She had ran off to her boyfriends house in Twin Falls. Lo and behold, people were calling left and right concerned about her. Tonya was running away with this mysterious man. I had met him on Halloween. Seemed harmless. He wasn't bringing her beer or anything like another guy was.
Two weeks into December, no rent. I text Tonya's father to see where she went to. About a couple hours later, I get a text from someone else. It was the guy she had ran off with. I told him that she has not paid rent. He told me that money was coming.
No money. I get reached by him again. He did not understand that she did not pay anything. She told him that she paid two months in advance in November. Why would she need anyone to send money if she was paid in full? He told me that Tonya was fired because she had stolen from the store. She was gone because she was in jail.
In the long run, I am pissed because she is lying. I am also pissed because she lied to the other room mate. It's not a good thing to do. This causes paranoia and locks to be put on doors.
I told him that she needs to come home. She is going to be asked to leave. This was a struggle. I would get phone calls from the guy. He wanted to date me instead of her. I told him, getting her here was more important. He nearly dropped her off at her fathers house. She needed to come home. Her ass was grass.
He finally got her back over here. She told me that she paid two months in advance in October. Really? She would still be a month behind. Paul was this guy by the way. She was sponging off of him, using his cell phone to text boys, and eating all the kids food. I had him hang out with me. We watched Good Luck Chuck all night. Tonya kept on knocking on the door. She was using the other roomies phone to text him pretending to be someone else. That really pissed me off because nobody let me know until she was out of the house. Had I found out, she would have been on the street that night.
She knocked again on my bedroom door. I answered. She was in shock. The look on Tonya's face was priceless. Her plan didn't work. She was telling Paul that I had all of these men over and that I had STD's and that I wear a push up bra. That ploy doesn't work.
So, now Paul is living here. He has been living in my home for the past year now.

No comments:

Post a Comment