Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Even With The Long Johns

I have been going to class for the past few days. I am supposed to be on the phone on the 17th. Since I have that day off, I think I will be on the phone on the 20th.
It has been so cold for the past few mornings. I have been trying to keep the heater off as much as possible. It's not possible. At least we have some little heaters. We can cut around some of the gas bill. I have to talk to them on the 17th so I can get some assistance. I am sure I qualify, I have been making less than 4,000 in three months.
You would think that the heat would be on at work. Nope. I dug up my long johns. I am still cold. I thought about investing in some snow pants. The trainer stated that it gets that cold even during the summer. Geez, and I thought Directv got cold.
I have been getting up at about 4am. It has been virtually impossible. People are watching tv late. People are sending messages to my phone. I would turn off the ringer but I use that as another source to wake up in the morning.
I'm still doing really well in school. The professor in one of my classes is kind of weird. She doesn't speak much to anyone. The whole class doesn't really communicate much. I have to post about 8 responses a week in the class that is holding discussions. I have a hard time in there. Nobody freaking speaks. I think I'm going to ask my councilor and see if she can give me some pointers.
The other professor seems to be impressed with me. She comments a great deal on my enthusiasm. I never hear anything about grammar or structure. I post more in her class than the other.
I am doing pretty good over all. Well, I'm gonna relax for a bit. I have to get up early again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment