Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

I am having a debate on whether or not I want to put my tree up this year. Many people are saying that, right? I had friends last month that already wanted to put up their Christmas decorations. I was tempted to do so myself. It was two weeks into November. I don't think anyone could help it. All of the stores went from Halloween to Christmas. They skipped Thanksgiving.
I don't mind putting everything up and then taking it down again. Mom bought me my first Christmas tree. It is white and has the lights on it already. I was hoping for a fiber optic tree. Fiber optic plants are kind of tacky. I love them, I think they are pretty. I think it's because I enjoy technology. Not very many people do like it as much as I do.
I have a huge collection of ornaments. I have old ornaments going back to when I was in kindergarten. I have this ugly, yellow yarn man that I made. I also have an ornament that I made in art when I was in middle school. I have random objects like bells, apples, and candy canes. I have a number of cat ornaments. Despite all the catnapping, I do like cats. I have a couple of puppy ones. I have a couple of Santa ornaments. One is in a box office and the other is on a flamingo. I have one Catwoman. I would like to have more Batman ornaments. I was going to get an ornament with a picture of a schnauzer on it, I decided that I could not afford it. I keep on looking at the stuff over at Cost Plus. I like the stuff that looks like it should be from an organic store.
I almost had more. Mom gave me a couple of boxes of Christmas decorations to go through. I grabbed some random stuff and gave the rest to good will. She gave me this singing tree at one point. I don't know what happened to it. I think it got destroyed throughout all of the moving I have done. I am always packing things up and moving somewhere. I have another miniature white Christmas tree and a little purple skirt.
I bought that little tree when I was living in that apartment in the basement. I think it was a week before Christmas, I fell down the stairs and sprained my ankle. Never rent from those people downtown. The roofing company would not take responsibility and neither would the land lord. I was responsible for what they had to take care of. I left them as soon as my lease was over. I will forever give both of those companies a bad name.
The reason I am a bit leery about putting out the Christmas decor is because of the room mates dog. She is a bit destructive. He will let her run around the house when nobody is home. Which is something I do not appreciate. I let him know a few times. I feel like I have a bunch of kids in the house. I am always repeating to not do something over and over again. I am afraid that she will grab stuff off the tree and chew it up. The idiot owner doesn't watch her or clean up after her. I wish Paul would hurry up and get a job so I can go on with my plan to get rid of Zack. I am so tired of this stress. I already have enough.
Maybe I will just put the tree up. I have a few random things that I can decorate the house with.

No comments:

Post a Comment