Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I can't breath

It's been snowing. Of course, it is going away. I have to be waking up earlier in the morning to go to work. Which really sucks, I have a nasty cold. I am going to have a hard time resting.
Paul and I went to Wally World the day before yesterday. We decided to look at the dolls. I saw one that had all of this pink gear and it was cute. It was only $10. I grabbed that. Then I saw one with more stuff and cries when you take the pacifier away. I grabbed that one instead. There is going to be one wrapped present under the tree.
I started on some dough for cookies yesterday. So far, I have dough for gingerbread people and sugar cookies. I am pretty stoked. I think I'll have some time to put things together. I get a two week vacation from school.
It's almost time to talk on the phones again. My head is so stuffy. I hope everything is better by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment