Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Crib

I am warming up to write a paper for school. I also am getting a cold. You will have to bear with me. I had to try for a little bit to boot someone off my computer. It's mine damn it.
It's going to be fun once again. Paul failed to tell me the other night that he saw a weed pipe in Zacks belongings. Luckily, Zack's girlfriend didn't grab the bag when she took the dog. Yesterday, I took a look where his stuff was moved to. There was this odd looking orange tube. I had no idea what that thing was. I never seen Zack with it. I attempted to call his probation officer. Nobody was open. I called his grandmother and told him of the findings. Zack's mother called back and told me that he bought some fancy cigarette holder. Right, and the experts in the house said otherwise. We never saw him use it and who do you think you are kidding? She was probably calling so nothing will happen. I am certain she smokes weed with him. He talks about doing drugs all the time to.
So, sometime around the 21st, his mom will be by to take his things out of the house. I felt bad. But, not really since she kept on buying him beer. Evidently, he was never disciplined either. I saw cigarette ashes all of the room. I have said many times, no smoking in the house. Since he has no respect and thinks he can do things behind my back, I will go behind his back and kick him out. Take that and chew it.
So, Paul's daughter wants a baby doll. I saw some really cool toys we could get her, but okay. I thought about maybe going to the Dollar Tree and making a cool baby doll kit. Get a little doll, some of those cool bottles, and a rattle. I was thinking of maybe getting a crib for it. Then I started to think of this really cool crib I had a long time ago. I think I may have given it to good will since then.
I don't remember what day it was, dad and everyone else decided to begin a project. Me and the other kids kept on trying to get down into the basement. What were they up to? The secret club kept us kids out of there. Then on Christmas day, I had me a home made baby crib. It was white and had some of those weird plastic stickers. I think they were the type of stickers that get painted on. I can't remember. I was tickled pink by the gift.
I kind of wish that I still had it so I could give it to her. Maybe I can swing by a thrift store and see what they have for toys. I think I can come up with something pretty cool.
I haven't done any Christmas shopping. I haven't had any money or the time. I am hoping that what I make will be fine.

2 comments: