Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Haunting In Boise


Old Idaho Penitentary

Jennifer | MySpace Video


Monday was not a good day for me. I toughed it out. I couldn't do it. People I work with were making me annoyed. I was not emotionally there. I decided to grab the bereavement time before I crashed and burned.
I drove to work, I told them I couldn't do it yesterday. Even though I am risking hours since I don't get paid for the time off. I had to be away from people. I came home and I got things done. I knew I would forget over the next couple days.
I watched some ghost adventure thing. My friend had posted a preview of an episode when they came to Boise. They visited the Old Idaho Penitentiary. It was kind of creepy. I have seen that place many times and kind of suspected some presence. Paul wanted to see the place. He hasn't seen much of Boise.
So, a field trip it was. Little did I realize I get a discount with my AAA membership. I forgot, I went ahead and paid anyway. It's only $5 each. That is less than a movie ticket at most theaters.
There were not very many people there. In fact, there was just a group of four before us. Every once in a while we heard them. It was very quiet other than that. There were some changes since I was there last. They opened up the drop room. You can also walk all the way around.
I kind of was creeped out by the darker areas. I didn't want to feel any unknown fingers through my hair. Paul did try to flee one of the buildings. He heard one of the people from the group. They were in other buildings. We were by ourselves in each building we checked out. I really should have been filming the whole time. I didn't film solitary confinement. Paul did on his phone.
We went into maximum security and death row. We were hoping to see some activity, nothing was seen. It did feel the creeps. Paul vanished when I was reading in the hanging room. I finally found him in the drop room.
We left and got some lunch. Paul started posting photos online. He grabbed my attention. I didn't watch my videos yet. He played the one where I was walking through death row. There was loud banging noises. You couldn't hear either one of us speaking. This also happened in solitary confinement.
I thought that was really weird. There was other footage and it wasn't loud. I pulled out my camera and took a look. Sure enough, it is loud there to. Right as soon as I open my mouth the banging noise begins. It's too creepy.
Paul kept on watching his videos over and over again. It was creeping me out. I also watched the ghost adventure guys again. I had to stop watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment