Thursday, December 3, 2009

Get On The Ball



I went to my first day at EDS today. It was pretty cool. The instructor is funny. We talked about the history of HP and EDS. I learned a ton of cool stuff. I never realized how much stuff HP has done. I also learned more about Ross Perot. I never learned that much about him in government. Pretty cool history.
We also got on to the topic of infomercials. We talked about the Snuggie and Billy Mays. Someone said something about a remix of Billy's insurance commercial. I have been digging around and I have not found it.
Wells Fargo finally called me. Unfortunately, it was during my first day in training. I called them and told them that I am working at a new job. I will apply to them again if this doesn't work. It would not be benefitial for me to leave my new job and wait until Januarary. I wouldn't have received any unemployment if thta happened.
I am still doing really good in school so far. This past week has been really difficult. Hopefully, I did good at it.
I have to go to bed here soon. Another day to get up real early. I have to wake up at about 4:30am. It sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment