Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Do you know how many people have a birthday in December? I can't believe how many birthdays I have seen on Face book this month. There are even people that I know that are not in the Internet that are having birthdays this month.
Today is my dad's birthday. Happy-birthday, Dad! My mom's birthday is on New Years Eve. My uncle Jim's birthday is on Christmas. I wonder what it is like to get presents once a year. So, I know alot of Sagittarius and Capricorns. I think sometime in January is Vikki's and Athena's birthday. Paul's birthday is in January. Oh yes, and the Aquarius, Shykia and little Nini have the same birthday on the 27th.
I never knew any one's birthday for the longest time. I knew everyone had a birthday. When was the hard part for me. I never knew mom's birthday was on New Years until she was telling me about a job interview that she was scheduled for on her birthday.
I think it was because I was always in bed on New Years Eve early. It never occurred to me that it was her birthday. I never realized that years went by either until sometime around 1987. I just aged myself you guys.
Speaking of forgetting birthdays, and I won't let him off the hook, dad forgot my birthday this year. He told me he confused my birthday with Shykia's. All I could think of was Sixteen Candles. I was just happy it was just him and nobody else.
I don't know what I want to do for my upcoming birthday. I would like to have people over and have a little dinner party at mi casa. Everyone is invited. Don't need to bring presents. Just bring yourself. BYOB.

No comments:

Post a Comment