Thursday, December 17, 2009

Yay and Boo

Just as I am making Zack leave, the other one will not be able to pay rent in time next month. He will be paying in February and then some. SO, I will have some ads up again and being extremely careful about spending money.
I graduated from my class at work. The job is fairly easy. I was thinking how interesting it is transitioning from technology to medicated products. I had to keep thinking, "I didn't know satellite technology when I started working at the other place. This will be a cinch!." It is kind of like installation support minus the missing technicians. Well, maybe missing shipments if the information wasn't entered in properly.
I'm hoping to return mom's movie soon, I am growing tired of the damn thing. I had to beg Paul not to watch it anymore. I can't though. I have to meet with someone for assistance with the gas bill. I have to start working on a paper. I also have to start making the cookies. I have to prepare myself for the ten hour shifts. Need a game plan to fit work and school together. Maybe do stuff on my days off?

No comments:

Post a Comment