Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Skill That Everyone Must Have

Tomorrow, I have a paper that is due. It has to be about 750 words. I can do that, I think the last assignment this week was about 650. No sweat. I read the assignment the other day and I have been thinking a bit hard.
I can't remember what the first thing I thought of was. Many things have been rolling through my head. I asked Paul if he could think of anything. He said that everyone needs to learn Spanish. Well, it could work. However, it may seem bias.
If I think about it, it would be nice to be able to speak other languages. If you are bilingual, you have an opportunity to work in a position and make more money. There wouldn't be a language barrier when speaking to others. That way when a Mexican talks shit behind your back, you have an excuse to punch their lights out.
Then I thought, maybe everyone should learn how to drive a standard. I have no clue how to drive one. I can move one forwards or backwards. Not everyone knows how to drive one. From what I understand, a standard is more economical. I wouldn't know.
I am just a little bit lost. I can't think of anything that would be beneficial to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment